If a member's situation was unusual in any way, it became more complicated, requiring greater effort on behalf of the member and personnel office.
What does S1 stand for?
S1 stands for Personnel Office (USMC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of S1
We have 15 other meanings of S1 in our Acronym Attic
- Spermatids to Sertoli Cells (ratio)
- Stimulated to Unstimulated (cells)
- Shareware Version Equals to the Registered Version
- Elemental Sulfur (chemistry)
- Starboard Truss Segment 0
- Schalke 04 (German soccer team)
- Bend, Or, USA Municipal Airport
- Sharing neither Haplotype (diabetes)
- Adjutant (Army)
- First Heart Sound
- Secondary 1 (schools; Hong Kong)
- Sleep Mode 1 (high-energy computer power-down state)
- Starboard 1 (US NASA)
- Subfragment 1 (biophysics)
- Supplement 1 (to a document or publication)
- System 1 Ground Computer
- Sabine 10-Bit Text System (file extension)
- September 11 (protest organization)
- Super 16mm
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 July 2012 CLICK HERE TO VIEW PHOTO GALLERY [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Department of Defense POW/Missing Personnel Office recently identified and recovered the remains of six Airmen who died in a plane crash during the Vietnam War.
The Department of Defense POW/Missing Personnel Office announced on 7 June that the remains of a U.
Sailors are responsible for the accuracy of their ESR and must contact the servicing personnel office if any information is incorrect.
Individuals seeking credit for equivalency courses should provide a copy of their college transcript to their servicing personnel office.
For others, members of the Department of Defense Prisoner of War/Missing Personnel Office (DPMO) will continue the search.