Personnel Force Innovation (PFI) is a little-known program chartered in 1996 by the Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) to place National Guard and Reserve personnel on active duty tours with Department of Defense (DOD) agencies for 1 to 3 years to support missions for all branches of service.
What does PFI stand for?
PFI stands for Personnel Force Innovation (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PFI
We have 202 other meanings of PFI in our Acronym Attic
- Pastoral Formation Institute
- Patapsco Female Institute (Maryland)
- Paul Frank Industries (California)
- Pay for Inclusion (web search engines)
- Payload FCS (Frame Check Sequence) Indicator
- Pellet Fuels Institute
- Performance Factor Interview
- Performance Feel Index (automotive engineering)
- Permanent Functional Impairment
- Personal Finance Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brought onto active duty through Personnel Force Innovation, these Airmen support the group by bringing their expertise in various fields in order to help get the mission accomplished.