Another important "military to military" program, the Military Personnel Exchange Program, stations under 500 US troops with foreign militaries.
What does PEP stand for?
PEP stands for Personnel Exchange Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PEP
We have 816 other meanings of PEP in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Evaluation Profile (various organizations)
- Performance Evaluation Program
- Perimeter Email Protection
- Peripheral Emulation Program
- Perlacher Einkaufspassagen (Munich shopping mall)
- Personal Education Plan
- Personal Effects Protection
- Personal Emergency Preparedness (classes)
- Personal Empowerment Program
- Personal Equity Plan (UK)
- Perugia Erasmus Project (EU)
- Phased Execution Plan
- Phosphoenolpyruvic Acid (biochemistry)
- Phthalate Esters Panel
- Physcomitrella EST Programme
- Physical Education Primary (various locations)
- Physician Enhancement Program
- Physics Enhancement Program
- Planning Education Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further information on the program can be found in Army Regulation 614-10, Army Military Personnel Exchange Program With Military Services of Other Nations.
Two of these positions relate to the personnel exchange program, and the third is a liaison position.
Navy's Personnel Exchange Program (PEP), Stroot served at Zaragoza Air Base, Spain, as an instructor pilot with the Spanish air force.
Member firms get an opportunity to share knowledge and resources in accounting and audit, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, international and local tax, firm management, professional and client education, professional development, marketing, personnel exchange programs, referrals and networking.
Air Force efforts to build partnerships through military-to-military contacts, operator-to-operator talks, security assistance, armaments cooperation, technology transfer, and personnel exchange programs establish personal and institutional relationships.
The government hopes that the measure -- to be incorporated into a government service reform plan due out later this month -- would help attract more talented private-sector experts to government service under the personnel exchange program, government sources said Wednesday.
This event occurred while he was attached to HMS Northumberland flight as a Navy Personnel Exchange Program Officer in 1996.