The State Personnel Directorate has decided to appoint the expelled officers as "researchers" at state institutions related to the officers' skills, education and former duties in the TSK.
What does J1 stand for?
J1 stands for Personnel Directorate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of J1
We have 1 other meaning of J1 in our Acronym Attic
- Just a Second
- Java Structured Query Language
- Joint-Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle
- Jet to Wire Ratio (Pulp & Paper Industry)
- Just Wondering
- J. League Division 1 (football association; Japan)
- Joint Staff, Personnel
- Just for Teens
- Intelligence (Joint Staff Directorate)
- Jupiter II (ship on "Lost In Space" TV series)
- Second-Stage Juvenile (biology)
- Joint Counterintelligence Office (US DoD)
- Journey to Adulthood (religious program)
- J2EE Connection Architecture
- Java 2 Cryptographic Edition
- Journey to Diversity Workplaces (Canada)
- Java 2 Enterprise Applications (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While there are countless participants for whom I am deeply grateful, I want to thank Kim Hatcher and Chris McCalister, who both work in the headquarters Personnel Directorate, for continuing to wear red on Fridays after I told them only once about the movement.
The purpose of the meeting is to develop a strategy and implementation plan to share and transfer the contents of the orientation course so that they can deliver the course to their employees," said Sherre Collier, chief of leadership development in the AFMC Headquarters Personnel Directorate, which spearheaded the course's development.
In 1989 he was assigned as the chief of automation, Officer Personnel Directorate.
Like that classic Three Stooges scene where Curly keeps drilling more holes in the bottom of a sinking boat to let the water out, the Personnel Directorate is only exacerbating DND's retention problems with their latest recruiting scheme.
He said: "I would have to get the personnel directorate to look at that but I can only keep saying the same to you - look at how much people are paid in the market at every area of BBC activity and you will see a similar relationship.