Assisted 17,256 walk-in customers * Processed 3,506 personally procured moves * Routed/awarded 15,917 outbound shipments * Processed 194,957 invoices * Assisted 37,073 customers through Customer Contact Center (call center).
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Personally Procured Move
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PPM
We have 379 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Period of Performance and Maintenance
- Periodic Permanent Magnet
- Periodic Preventive Maintenance
- Periodic Pulse Metering
- Perl Package Manager
- Permanent Pacemaker
- Persatuan Pustakawan Malaysia
- Persekutuan Pengakap Malaysia
- Personal People Meter (electronic audience-ratings device)
- Personal Profile Manager (database; Avaya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
684 additional moves were Personally Procured moves, where the service member arranges for the move or does it himself.
Along with the name change came a requirement that prior to any claim for reimbursement, a service member making a personally procured move must get certified weight tickets for the vehicle both empty and loaded with the HHG shipment.