In her presentation at the recent NEPA marketing conference in New Orleans, consultant and copywriter Barbara Kaplowitz differentiated among three types of personalization in marketing: active, passive, and transactual.
What does p13n stand for?
p13n stands for Personalization (BEA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Proteins of Molecular Weight 100K
- Putative MAPs of 100 kDa
- Peak Around 100 Milliseconds Latency
- Protein of 104 Kilodaltons
- Phosphorylated 112 kDa Protein
- Product of Gene 12 (molecular biology)
- Protein of 12kDa (growth suppressor)
- Phosphoprotein of 120 kDa
- Passaged 13 times
- postnatal day 14
- Protein of 14 KD (Kilodalton; molecular biology)
- Pro 14 to Ser replacement
- Peptide of 18 Residues
- Protein of 180 Kilodaltons
- Postnatal Day 19
- Protein of 190 Kilodaltons
- Priority 1 Air Rescue (Arizona)
- Carboxy-Terminal Propeptide of Type 1 Procollagen
- Per un Cinema Povero (italian cinema project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Personalization Engine: To personalize the entire customer experience, configuring unique sets of messages and offers to each customer.
According to The 2006 ChoiceStream Personalization Survey, more consumers are willing to provide information about themselves to providers they trust in exchange for a personalized online experience.
SiteBrand, the leader in web personalization technologies for online retailers, today announced enhanced personalization of online marketing campaigns through a partnership with Lyris Technologies, the premier provider of high-performance email marketing solutions.
the leading provider of personalization solutions for online consumer services, mobile and media operators, announced today that eMusic, the world's No.
The 2nd-Annual Personalization Survey indicates that in order to deliver a rich, personalized user experience, online content and e-commerce sites must demonstrate that they have robust security in place and clearly-articulated policies for safeguarding consumer information.
Brings 15 Years of Marketing, Operations and Business Development Experience in the Entertainment Industry to Focus on the Growing Market for Music, Movies, Games, and TV Personalization ChoiceStream(R), Inc.
the leading provider of personalization solutions for online consumer services, search services, e-retailers and iTV providers, today announced that it has raised $7 million in a Series A financing round led by Cambridge, Mass.