While the overall tone is a positive one, the bulletin does note that long-term sales could be relatively lower due to an increase in the personal savings rate and an aging population.
What does PSR stand for?
PSR stands for Personal Savings Rate (finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSR
We have 352 other meanings of PSR in our Acronym Attic
- Partnership for School Readiness (Florida)
- Path Segment Restoration (computer networks)
- Patient Service Representative (various organizations)
- Perceptual Soundfield Reconstruction
- Perfectly Stirred Reactor
- Performance Status Report (Lucent)
- Performance Summary Report
- Performance, Scalability and Reliability Testing
- Periodic Safety Review
- Periodontal Screening and Recording
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1982, the personal savings rate was nearly 11 percent of disposable income.
David Goeden, executive vice president, Personal Financial Services, HSBC Bank USA, NA, said, 'While we have seen a robust increase in the personal savings rate in 2009, and we are moving in the right direction, what is clear is that it's not enough.
Our current national personal savings rate is a "negative" two percent
The personal savings rate for the United States has been trending down since the 1980s.