Some industry experts have criticized the use of the personal role radio because it has no secret encryption or frequency hopping features.
What does PRR stand for?
PRR stands for Personal Role Radio
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRR
We have 134 other meanings of PRR in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Reception Ratio
- Packet Resource Request
- Palau Royal Resort
- Parts Replacement Request
- Passenger Reservation Request
- Pathogen Recognition Receptor (biology)
- Pattern Recognition Receptor (immunology)
- Peachtree Road Race (10K footrace; Atlanta, GA, USA)
- Peer Review Report (various organizations)
- Pennsylvania Railroad
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Marconi Selenia Communications H4855 Personal Role Radio (PRR) has been the noticeable 'winner' in being selected for a frontline role by a number of countries.