We expect controllers to come to work rested and ready to work and take personal responsibility for safety in the control towers.
What does PRFS stand for?
PRFS stands for Personal Responsibility for Safety
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRFS
We have 8 other meanings of PRFS in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Related Fee Payment (England and Wales Cricket Board; UK)
- Public Request for Proposal (procurement)
- Park Ridge Free Public Library (Park Ridge, NJ)
- Psychosocial Risk Factor Questionnaire
- Peak Rapid Filling Rate (cardiology)
- Percutaneous Radiofrequency Retrogasserian Rhizotomy (cluster headaches)
- Pressurized Rotating Fusion Reactor (nuclear fusion)
- Prince Rupert Forest Region (Canada)
- Pearl River Fisheries Research Institute (China)
- Papers Relating to the Foreign Relations of the United States
- Pregnancy Rate to First Service (cattle)
- Proton Resonance Frequency Shift (thermal imaging)
- Puerto Rico Freight Systems
- Puerto Rico Federal Safety & Health Council
- Portable Radio Frequency Signal Source
- Partially Relaxed Fourier Transform
- Portable Rod and Frame Test
- Philippine Rugby Football Union
- Plástico Reforçado Com Fibra de Vidro (Portuguese)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am not such a fool as to believe that a law requiring directors to take personal responsibility for safety in the workplaces from which they derive their fat salaries would end the death toll overnight.