This video focuses on the key elements of our Warrior Care and Transition Program that are available to all soldiers who require more than six months of complex medical management--from their personal recovery plan and career counseling to adaptive sports and support services.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Personal Recovery Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Pennie Rich Publishing (Monte Vista, CO)
- People's Reconciliation Party (Burundi)
- People's Reform Party (Philippines)
- Peoples Redemption Party (Nigeria)
- Percent Retail Product
- Performance Related Pay
- Performance Review Program (various organizations)
- Performance Route Processor (Cisco)
- Performance, Requirements, Practices
- Permanent Residence Permit
- Personal Restraint Petition (law)
- Personnel Reliability Program
- Personnel Retrieval and Processing (United States Marine Corps term for Mortuary Affairs)
- Petroleum Remediation Product (Universal Remediation)
- Phi Rho Pi (est. 1929; forensics)
- Phosphorus Rich Polymer
- Pilot Research Project (various organizations)
- Pimp Rock Palace (website)
- Pipelined Resampling Processor
- Pittwater Radiology Partnership (Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cancer isn't a one-size-fits-all thing," says Robin, explaining the need to design a personal recovery plan.
A personal recovery plan will contain guidelines to follow in the event you encounter some trauma in the future--which, as September 11 taught us, you will.