10 in Middlesex Superior Court and released on personal recognizance.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Personal Recognizance (bond/bail)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Percentile Rank
- Performance Rating (processors)
- Performance Report (various organizations)
- Performance Review(s)
- Performance Run (fitness)
- Periodic Reinvestigation
- Periodogram Roughness (economics)
- Permanent Resident
- Pershing Rifles (honorary military fraternity founded in 1894 by General John J. Pershing)
- Personal Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four suspects arrested in the case, who were released on personal recognizance pending trial, promptly disappeared and are at large today.
Knowlton on personal recognizance and in custody of a U.
Monahan, a former police officer in Lancaster and Leominster, was released on personal recognizance, with his case continued to April 6.