When officers gain entry to the living room, the music is so loud the officers are unable to hear their personal radios.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Personal Radio
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Per Rectum (method of medication)
- Percentile Rank
- Performance Rating (processors)
- Performance Report (various organizations)
- Performance Review(s)
- Performance Run (fitness)
- Periodic Reinvestigation
- Periodogram Roughness (economics)
- Permanent Resident
- Pershing Rifles (honorary military fraternity founded in 1894 by General John J. Pershing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They were asked what were the four best ways of spending money on improving the fire and rescue service, eight out of 10 (81%) said more training, almost eight out of 10 (78%) said more frontline personnel, and seven out of 10 (71%) said modern and safe personal radios.
Every bar and restaurant now has personal radios which link the entire street together.
Radio stations may soon face another abandonment by music listeners as personal radio stations spring up on the Internet.
Small hard drives like the iPod function as personal radio stations.