The household goods call center and entitlement line, staffed with personnel from NAVSUP FLCs Norfolk and San Diego, assist many more in understanding their entitlements and navigating the Defense Personal Property System to execute their moves.
What does PERPRO stand for?
PERPRO stands for Personal Property System (US Secret Service; US Department of Homeland Security)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Plain English Role Playing
- Plan Epargne Retraite Populaire (French: Popular Retirement Savings Plan)
- Portable Equipment Registration Program (California Air Resources Board)
- Primary Education Reform Program (est. 1993; Uganda)
- Promotional Efforts Recognition Program (American Dairy Goat Association)
- Psychiatric Emergency Response Program
- Political, Economic Relations and Public Affairs (Canada)
- Personnel and Pay Integration (US Army computer systems integration)
- Pate Environmentally Relevant Program Outcome System
- Public Enterprise Reform and Privatization Program (economic reform initiative; Egypt)
- Professions Education Researcher Quarterly (publication; American Educational Research Association)
- Performance Equity-Linked Redemption Quarterly-pay Securities
- Pattern-Evoked Retinal Response
- Pre-Environmental Readiness Review
- Public Expenditure Review and Rationalization (Papua New Guinea)
- Pilot Emission Removals, Reductions and Learnings (climate change; Canada)
- Pupils Equal, Round, Reactive to Light (used by emergency room personnel)
- Pupils Equal, Round, Reactive to Light and Accommodation (Medical)
- Pupils Equal, Round, Reactive to Light and Accommodation Consensually
- Potential Energy & Renewable Resource Mapping (land planning and design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com): automated two-way interface to the SDDC's Defense Personal Property System (DPS) for military household goods transportation companies.
The primary focus of the workshop was discussion and presentation of the Defense Personal Property System, according to Mae Ohori, director for the SDDC Personal Property Office-Pacific.
To meet these criteria, the Assessor's Office chose an IBM AS/400 system running EZ-CAM Personal Property Systems Software from J.
This session provided an update of the Outbound/Inbound Defense Personal Property System (DPS) process, including system data entry requirements.
Joint tasks include serving as the Navy's technical representative for the Joint Service Defense Personal Property System, Transportation Operational Personal Property Standard System (TOPS)/eTOPS and the Personal Property Transportation Audit System.
Defense Personal Property System To support DP3, USTRANSCOM is developing a new web-based computer system to handle the personal property program, called the Defense Personal Property System.