A customer saw several hundred thousand yen transferred to another account after following instructions on what is suspected to have been a fake page on the bank's website asking for the customer's password and personal identification code, they said.
What does PIC stand for?
PIC stands for Personal Identification Code
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PIC
We have 685 other meanings of PIC in our Acronym Attic
- Pegasus Imaging Corporation (various locations)
- Pension Insurance Company
- People in Charge
- Performance Improvement Consultant
- Perinatal Intensive Centrum (Hungarian: Intensive Perinatal Center)
- Periodontics Information Center (dentistry; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Peripheral Interface Controller
- Peripheral Intravenous Catheter (medical)
- Permanent Information and Control (data management)
- Person In Charge
- Personal Identity Card (various locations)
- Personal Information Carrier
- Personal Information Communicator
- Personal Injury Collision (fire/rescue)
- Personal Injury Coverage (insurance)
- Personal Interactive Communicator (Motorola)
- Personal Internet Communicator
- Personality Inventory for Children
- Personnel Investigations Center
- Petrochemical Industries Co.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to arming your system in "stay" mode while at home, ADT recommends these tips to minimize false alarms and make the most of your security system: * Make sure everyone in your household knows the pass code or personal identification code.
The Cause of Death Registry contains information on dates and causes of all deaths among residents according to the personal identification code.
The Mizuho customers had followed instructions on what is suspected to have been a fake Web page that asked for the customer's password and personal identification code.
The second area is a secured area accessible only to lawyers insured with Westport via a personal identification code.
net customer receives key fobs labeled with their personal identification code.
On the Internet the CeBIT press material is available in a closed user group, accessible only by journalists with personal identification codes.
This fully integrated solution has screen level security protocols controlled by the user's personal identification code.