Mobile computing will expand with Web- enabled pagers, cell phones, personal data assistants and high-tech car dashboards.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Personal Data Assistant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- People's Democratic Alliance (Sierra Leone)
- Percent Defective Allowable
- Percentage of Defectives Allowable
- Perdiemazing (TDY) system
- Period-Doubling Analysis
- Perry Davis Associates
- Persistent Ductus Arteriosus (cardiology)
- Personal Data Access
- Personal Database Application
- Personal Delivery Assistant (gaming)
- Personal Deposit Account
- Personal Development Activity
- Personal Digital Aide (electronic memo pad)
- Personal Digital Assistant (electronic handheld information device)
- Personal Display of Affection
- Phase Doppler Analysis
- Phase Doppler Anemometry
- Phased Disassembly Array (Homework-PC game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professionals on the go might want to take a look at Zaurus, Sharp's new enhanced keyboard personal data assistant (PDA).
A first of its type in the United States, the statewide enterprise wireless system provides more than 15,000 local Alabama law enforcement officers with mobile access to secure criminal justice data using virtually any wireless device, such as laptops, personal data assistants, and cell phones, on any wireless data communications platform.
The high density, high-performance logic-CPU design will accommodate the increasingly large data processing and storage needs of portable game consoles, handsets, camcorders and personal data assistants (PDAs).
The tracking, management and support for corporate-owned mobile devices, such as wireless phones, personal data assistants and calling cards, is a major administrative issue for this customer.
A secure back-end section of the Web site allows airport managers, emergency responders, and other pertinent people to communicate with each other using wireless-enabled laptops, personal data assistants (PDAs) and cell phones with text messaging.
Guests are able to print from a notebook computer or personal data assistant (PDA) without special cables, drivers or technical support.
DiskOnChip P3 builds upon the Company's innovative x2 technology, incorporated into products utilized by five of the top six handset manufacturers and two of the top three makers of personal data assistants (PDAs).