Basic bank account customers will now also be offered services on the same terms as other personal current accounts that the banks provides, including access to all the standard over-the-counter services at bank branches and at the Post Office, access to the entire ATM network.
What does PCA stand for?
PCA stands for Personal Current Account (banking; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCA
We have 761 other meanings of PCA in our Acronym Attic
- Perfect Clarity Audio (Sonic Foundry)
- Permanent Change of Assignment
- Permanent Corrective Action
- Permanent Court of Arbitration
- Personal Care Aide
- Personal Care Attendant
- Personal Cash Allowance
- Personal Channel Agent
- Personal Communications Assistant (Voxicom)
- Personal Computer Association, Inc.
- Personal Internet Client Architecture (Intel)
- Personalized Claim Administration (Mutual of Omaha)
- Pest Control Advisor
- Pesticide Control Act
- Pesticide Control Authority
- Petaluma Community Access TV (Petaluma, CA)
- Petroleum (Consolidation) Act 1928 (UK)
- petroleum caking additive
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (Pennsylvania)
- Philippine Coconut Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
They currently control 77 percent of the personal current account market and 85 percent of small business banking.
Basic bank account customers will now be offered services on the same terms as other personal current accounts, including access to standard over-the-counter services at bank branches and at the Post Office, as well as access to the entire ATM network.
But campaigners say more could still be done to inject greater movement into the UK's 65 million active personal current accounts.
Britain's big four banks, which also include Barclays and HSBC, hold 77 per cent of the 65 million personal current accounts in Britain, and have 85 percent of the 3.
Despite the negative publicity, Co-op Bank said the number of customers using it for their main personal current account rose slightly last year.
Philip Robinson, director of personal current accounts at Lloyds, said: "With consumer sentiment continuing its upward trend, together with the highest positive levels seen to date towards personal finances, 2014 continues to show signs of a more stable year.
Personal current account customers would be able to make cash withdrawals and deposits, cheque deposits and also check account balances.