A growing number of Sarasotans are finding the Sarasota Personal Computer Users Group (SPCUG) helps make their computer their friend, and, in the process, helps them make computer friends as well.
What does PCUG stand for?
PCUG stands for Personal Computer Users Group (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCUG
We have 2 other meanings of PCUG in our Acronym Attic
- Pumped Chiller Unit
- Philippine Christian University - Integrated Science School (high school)
- Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
- Personal Computer Users Application Technology Association (organization and workshop; Japan)
- Pre-College Upward Bound
- People Concerned for the Unborn Child (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Property Casualty Underwriters Club (est.1963; Canada)
- Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners Association (in numerous states)
- Power Center for Utility Explorations (Tampa, FL)
- PC Users Group Inc (Act, Australia)
- Plan Communications User's Guide (Medicare)
- Pollution Control Users Group
- Personal Computer Users' Group of the Redwoods (Santa Rosa, CA)
- PC Users Group of South Jersey (personal computer)
- People-Centric User Interface (SAP)
- Personal Computer User Interface
- Pinellas County Urban League
- Pineros y Campesinos Unidos del Noroeste (Northwest Treeplanters and Farmworkers United)
- Plan Comptable Unique des Organismes de Sécurité Sociale (French: Unique Accounting Plan of Social Security Organizations)
- Presidential Commission for the Urban Poor (Phillipines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Event sponsors included the City & County of Napa, the City of American Canyon, Napa Recycling & Waste Services, Upper Valley Waste Management Agency, the Napa Valley Personal Computer Users Group, Computer Recycling Center, Electronic Recyclers and Napa Valley College.
Miller also reported that over 10 tons of the total collected will support the reuse programs of the Computer Recycling Center and the Napa Valley Personal Computer Users Group.