The charity, which released the figures as part of its Stop Asthma Deaths campaign, said that sufferers who do not take their preventer inhaler every day, or those who ignore worsening symptoms and those without a personal asthma action plan are at risk.
What does PAAP stand for?
PAAP stands for Personal Asthma Action Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAAP
We have 34 other meanings of PAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Partnership for Access Awareness Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Publications of the American Association for Netherlandic Studies
- Physiotherapy Acupuncture Association of New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Pan-American Association of Ophthalmology
- Peer Academic Advising Office (University of Michigan)
- Professional Accountants Amendment Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Public Affairs and Alumni Office
- Peaceful Assembly Associations of Canada
- Pennsylvania Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- Particle Astrophysics Advisory Panel
- Physical Activity Action Plan (Keighley, UK)
- Plan Ahead and Prepare (rap)
- Platelet Aggregation-Associated Protein
- Protein Amino Acid Phosphorylation
- Pakistan Association of Auto Parts and Accessories Manufacturers
- Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts & Accessories Manufacturers
- Physical Activity Assessment Questionnaire
- Please Ask Any Question (social media app)
- Predictive Adaptive Ability Questionnaire
- Purdue Agricultural Air Quality Laboratory (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include: Get a personal asthma action plan for your child.
Set up a personal asthma action plan with your GP, which includes recognising signs your asthma is getting worse, what medication to take and when to seek emergency help.
The first step is to realise that having symptoms is not inevitable, and then to see their doctor, nurse or pharmacist for optimisation of therapy and a written personal asthma action plan.
They should work with them to devise a personal asthma action plan.