State Farm urges consumers to consider purchasing a personal articles policy (PAP) to cover unexpected jewelry loss.
What does PAP stand for?
PAP stands for Personal Articles Policy (insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAP
We have 456 other meanings of PAP in our Acronym Attic
- Pédagogie Active et Participative (French: Active and Participative Pedagogy)
- Pedigree Analysis Package
- People's Action Party (Singapore)
- People's Alliance Party (Solomon Islands)
- People's Armed Police (China)
- Perfect Active Participle (grammar)
- Performance Assessment Plan
- Performance Assurance Plan
- Performance Assurance Procedures
- Peroxidase-Antiperoxidase smear test (medical term)
- Personal Auto Policy
- Personnel Assistance Point
- Personnel Assurance Program
- Peruvian Aprista Party
- Pharmaceutical Assistance Program (various locations)
- Pharmacy Administration and Practice
- Pharmacy Assistance Program
- Philosophical Association of the Philippines (Philippines)
- Phosphatidic Acid Phosphatase
- Physical Activity Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If those target items eat up more than half the automatic coverage, we recommend that the policyholder increase the insurance by buying a personal articles policy," says State Farm insurance agent Lou Miller.