However, Andes virus is unique among hantaviruses in that it can be transmitted from person to person (7).
What does P2P stand for?
P2P stands for Person to Person (chat)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of P2P
We have 30 other meanings of P2P in our Acronym Attic
- Proactive Preemptive Operations Group (also seen as PPOG)
- Partner to Partner (networking)
- Path to Profitability
- Path to Progress
- Pay to Play
- Payed to Play (gaming)
- Peak to Peak (various locations)
- Peer to Peer
- People to People Programs (Spokane, WA)
- Permission to Proceed (customs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Should the prepared immunization also not contain protection from the new viral strain and the virus is transmissible from person to person, a global pandemic can occur.
Without antibodies to hunt it down, the altered virus can spread from person to person with the potential to wipe out massive populations.