Maud Glenson has spent more than 20 years volunteering for Walton Citizens Advice Bureau and was honoured with the older person of the year award.
What does POTY stand for?
POTY stands for Person of the Year
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POTY
We have 1 other meaning of POTY in our Acronym Attic
- Pokemon of the Week (video gaming)
- Post of the Week
- President of the World
- Princess of the World (Barbie dolls)
- Problem of the Week (education)
- Project of the Week
- Publicly Operated Treatment Work
- Publicly Owned Treatment Works
- Punisher of the Weak (gaming website)
- Passion of the Young (festival)
- Photographer of the Year (award)
- Picture of the Year (photojournalism contest)
- Player of the Year (various organizations)
- Playmate of the Year
- Post of the Year
- Potyvirus Group
- Preferred Optimum Temperature Zone (veterinary science)
- Pay Own Utilities (used in housing advertisements)
- Petrick Outsourcing Unlimited, Inc.
- Philosophy of Use
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, perhaps Kim Jong Un's biggest adversaries, American president Barack Obama was selected by Time Magazine editors as Person of the Year 2012.
Summary: 74 Great Films To Watch On YouTube; The Top-Grossing Actors of 2011 The TIME Person of the year Last year TIME magazine awarded Mark Zuckerberg with the title "Person of the Year.
is the Small Business Person of the Year for Arkansas.
This customer input adds real credibility to the Corporate Sales Person of the Year title.
Lorraine, who has been an ambassador for the campaign for the last two years, said: "The Lollipop Person of the Year Awards is a real heart-warming way of recognising the wonderful job our lollipop people do every day to make Britain's roads safer for our children.