The state of Kuwait was granted a membership on the Persistent Organic Pollutants Review Committee (POPRC) during the Conference of the Parties to the Stockholm convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants, held in Geneva from April 25-29.
What does POPRC stand for?
POPRC stands for Persistent Organic Pollutants Review Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of POPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Police Organization Providing Peer Assistance (New York, NY, USA)
- Projecting Older People Population Information (UK)
- Partnership for Older People Projects (Sheffield, UK)
- Project on Ocean Productivity Profiling System
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Quantification
- Payroll Online Payment Request
- Police of Puerto Rico
- Pre-Operative Patient Representation (image guided neurosurgery)
- Protect Our Property Rights (Templeton, CA)
- Prototype Organic Power Reactor
- Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valve
- PACI Online Proposal System (Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure)
- Pacific Okinawa Players
- Paperless Ordering Procurement System
- Parachutists Over Phorty Society (skydiving organization)
- Partitioned Operations Storage (Nortel)
- Partitioned Optical Passive Star (network topology)
- Partners of Prisoners and Families Support Group (UK)
- People Observing People's Safety (behavior-based safety program)
- People, Organizations, Projects, Skills (US NASA)