Digital or manual rotation of fetuses in the persistent occipitoposterior position reduces the need for instrumental deliveries and cesarean section, reported O.
What does POP stand for?
POP stands for Persistent Occipitoposterior Position (complication of labor and delivery)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POP
We have 402 other meanings of POP in our Acronym Attic
- Peak Optical Power
- Peak Overpressure
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- People of Peace
- People of Praise (various locations)
- Percent of Precipitation (meteorology)
- Percutaneous Osseointegrated Prosthesis
- Performance Oriented Packaging
- Period Of Performance
- Perpendicular to Orbital Plane
- Persistent Organic Pollutant
- Personal Online Planner
- Personalized Online Photo, LLC
- Physics of Plasmas (journal; American Institute of Physics)
- Picture of Performance (human resources)
- Picture on Profile (roleplaying gaming)
- Picture Outside Picture (television feature)
- Piece Of Paper
- Piece of Pie
- Pipeline Outfit, Petroleum
Samples in periodicals archive:
MIAMI BEACH -- In primiparous pregnancies, fewer than one in three fetuses in a persistent occipitoposterior position wind up having a spontaneous vaginal delivery, and even then, mothers are at a high risk for severe perineal tears, according to the findings of an Irish study.