Persistent left superior vena cava (SVC) is a well-known anomaly, and found in 0.
What does PLSVC stand for?
PLSVC stands for Persistent Left Superior Vena Cava
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Posterior Lateral Superior Temporal
- Product Launch Success Team
- Professional Line Service Training
- Philadelphia Legal Services Union (Philadelphia, PA)
- Portable Life Support Unit (diving equipment)
- Practice Learning Support Unit (UK)
- Primary Learning Support Unit (UK)
- Prisoners Learning and Skills Unit (UK)
- Pipelay Support Vessel (energy exploration)