Transcatheter occlusion of native persistent ductus arteriosus using conventional Gianturco coils.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Persistent Ductus Arteriosus (cardiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Payday Advance Loan
- Payroll Deduction Authorization (various organizations)
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture
- People's Democratic Alliance (Sierra Leone)
- Percent Defective Allowable
- Percentage of Defectives Allowable
- Perdiemazing (TDY) system
- Period-Doubling Analysis
- Perry Davis Associates
- Personal Data Access
- Personal Data Assistant
- Personal Database Application
- Personal Delivery Assistant (gaming)
- Personal Deposit Account
- Personal Development Activity
- Personal Digital Aide (electronic memo pad)
- Personal Digital Assistant (electronic handheld information device)
- Personal Display of Affection
- Phase Doppler Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aortobronchial fistula: A late complication of division of the persistent ductus arteriosus.
Retrograde wire-assisted percutaneous transcatheter closure of persistent ductus arteriosus with Amplatzer duct occluder in the elderly: A new application.