The comments by the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC) member states are a reading of a Zionist story," member of the parliament's Budget, Planning and Calculations Gholam Ali Ja'farzadeh Imenabadi said Tuesday.
What does PGCC stand for?
PGCC stands for Persian Gulf Cooperation Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGCC
We have 15 other meanings of PGCC in our Acronym Attic
- Powhatan Goochland Community Action Agency (Virginia)
- Philippines General Council of the Assemblies of God
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (UK)
- Prince Georges County Association of Realtors (Landover, MD; Realtors group)
- Predictive Ground Collision Avoidance System
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- Power Grid Corporation of Bangladesh Limited
- Prince George Community Band (Prince George, BC, Canada)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Penang Global City Centre (Penang Turf Club; Penang Island, Malaysia)
- Ponderosa Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Power Generation Control Complex
- Prince George's Community College (Maryland)
- Professional Golfers Career College (various locations)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Curriculum and Assessment
- Postgraduate Certificate in Child Development
- Planned Giving Council of Central Massachusetts (West Springfield, MA)
- Pinal Gila Community Child Services, Inc. (Arizona)
- Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Pineywoods Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is not in the interest of any side, be it member states of the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council, Iran, the international community and energy prices, to talk about closing international passages, especially Hormuz," he said.
He added, in statements to the press, that the session focuses on environment, Persian Gulf Cooperation Council, Iraq's role in Persian Gulf developments, and stability, security of the area, as well as global economic downturn and its impact on Persian Gulf countries.
The Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) is a body created in 2002 to promote Asian cooperation at a continental level and to help integrate separate regional cooperation organizations such as ASEAN, SAARC and the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
Earlier this month, in a final statement issued at the end of the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC)'s 126th ministerial council meeting in Riyadh, the six Persian Gulf monarchies condemned the recent visit of a number of Iranian lawmakers to the three Iranian islands of Abu Musa, the Greater Tunb and the Lesser Tunb in the Persian Gulf.
The Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) should be expanded to include larger countries such as Iran and Iraq, Song Min-soon said in Qatar.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Member of the Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Mohammad Hassan Asafari lashed out at the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC) for its recent statement against Iran, warning that it means interference in Iran's domestic affairs.
Summary: The Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) on Tuesday called for international efforts to seek peaceful solution to Iran's nuclear issue through diplomatic means.