Before Powell took over as the group's "pledge officer," potential recruits to the Pershing Rifles were given drinks and shown pornographic movies.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Pershing Rifles (honorary military fraternity founded in 1894 by General John J. Pershing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Per Rectal (examination of a patient)
- Per Rectum (method of medication)
- Percentile Rank
- Performance Rating (processors)
- Performance Report (various organizations)
- Performance Review(s)
- Performance Run (fitness)
- Periodic Reinvestigation
- Periodogram Roughness (economics)
- Permanent Resident
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then Powell said to Barbara Walters, "I joined the Pershing Rifles.