Stephen is supporting Claire House after the Wirral Hospice cared for a close family friend's son, Harvey Jones Lanagan, who died from Peroxisome Biogenesis disorder, aged just four.
What does PEX stand for?
PEX stands for Peroxisome Biogenesis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEX
We have 14 other meanings of PEX in our Acronym Attic
- Platoon Early Warning System
- Political Economy of the World System (American Sociological Association)
- Professional Emu Wrestling Tour
- Prisoners Engaged With The Elderly/Retired (Massachusetts Correctional System)
- Pulmonary Extravascular Water Volume
- Cross-linked Polyethylene
- Ex-Rights Price (stock)
- Patriot Excalibur
- Perl Exploit Library
- Permanent Exclusion
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most severe of a group of four related diseases called peroxisome biogenesis disorders, it affects how the body metabolises particular substances in the blood and organ tissues.