The bench also directed to present all the relevant record showing the details of the permission granted to set up these CNG stations on the next date of hearing.
What does PERGRA stand for?
PERGRA stands for Permission Granted
This definition appears very rarely
- Platform Equality and Remedies for Rights Holders in Music Act of 2006 (US)
- Providing Education and Resources to Families and Others Residing in Michigan (autism awareness; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Performance Enhanced Redundant Fiber Optic Replicated Memory Network
- Pattern Electroretinogram
- Peatland Ecology Research Group (Canada)
- Photonics and Web Engineering Research Group (faculty of Electronics and Information Technology, Warsaw University of Technology)
- Physics Education Research Group (various locations)
- Program Evaluation & Research Group
- Project Engineering Requirements Group
- Project Engineering Review Group
- Perusahaan Hutan Negara Indonesia (Indonesian state forestry company)
- Argument of Perihelion (astronomy)
- Pea Ridge National Military Park (US National Park Service)
- Pharmaceutical Education & Research Institute
- Philippine Eye Research Institute
- Physical Education and Recreation Instructor
- Political Economy Research Institute
- Public Employees Retirement Inc.
- Public Entity Risk Institute
- Around (Prefix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The committee wants him to look at the planning permission granted to Viridor and comment on whether the application process was carried out fairly and properly.
Summary: DUBAI - Prominent Islamic scholar, Dr Farhat Hashmi, currently in Dubai, is conducting a series of lectures on Islamic Parenting named 'Our children and Us' under permission granted by the Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department of Dubai.
The group had its outline permission granted by Gateshead Council's Planning Committee on June 16, but Coun Ian Patterson has expressed his concern at the decision.
ISLAMABAD, May 27, 2010 (Frontier Star): The Ministry of culture has revealed that permission granted for screening of Indian films in Pakistan is not only attracting people to return to cinemas but this entertainment will scale down extremism and militancy.
I WRITE in connection with the recent outline planning permission granted for the Friargate development.