Oxygen permeance tests were performed by mounting the respective containers to Mocon OXTRAN devices, continually flushing the containers with nitrogen, and subsequently determining oxygen ingress through the container sidewall.
What does PERM stand for?
PERM stands for Permeance (unit of permeability of an object)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PERM
We have 16 other meanings of PERM in our Acronym Attic
- Public Employees' Retirement Law
- Pupils Equal and Reactive to Light
- Pupils Equal and Reactive to Light and Accommodation (medical)
- Pupils Equal Round React to Light Accommodation (visual acuity mnemonic)
- Preferred Exchangeable Resettable Listed Shares
- Principal Exchange-Rate-Linked Security (finance)
- Payment Error Rate Measurement (US DHHS)
- Pb (lead)-Free Electronics Risk Management (governmental consortium)
- Processless Electron Recording Medium
- Program Electronic Review Management (immigration)
- Programmgesteuerte Elektronische Rechenanlage Munchen (German: Munich Program Controlled Electronic Computing System; Munich, Germany)
- Progressive Encephalomyelitis with Rigidity
- Planning, Embarkation, Rehearsal, Movement, and Assault (Phases of an amphibious assault)
- Public Employer Risk Management Association (workers compensation; New York)
- Public Entity Risk Management Authority (insurance; California)
- Personnel Management Reports System
- Personnel Management Assistance Program
- Practice, Embarkation, Rehearsal, Movement, Assault, and Termination (amphibious warfare doctrine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effective separation layer is unknown and therefore Pll (called permeance in GPU = I x [10.
The survey also revealed that the ability to prevent permeance of chemicals through the lining is the most important factor when it comes to the functional chemical resistance of a protective lining.
The very high RH water vapor permeance properties of the weather resistive barriers seem important in resolving the moisture distribution under high moisture and solar loading of the wall assemblies.
Reduced water vapor transmission and permeance were also noted.
A comparison of ethane, ethylene and CO2 peel permeance for fruit with different coatings.