With topics always being refreshed and updated, subjects covered to date include the use of interlocking concrete pavement (ICP) and permeable interlocking concrete pavement (PICP) fact sheets--a tool to leave behind for design professionals, municipal officials, schools and universities.
What does PICP stand for?
PICP stands for Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PICP
We have 38 other meanings of PICP in our Acronym Attic
- Product Improvement Control Office
- Program In, Chip Out (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP)
- 10 to the -12 Power
- Pesticide Information Center On-Line (Washington State University)
- Process Intelligent Controller
- Paper Industries Corporation of the Philippines (Bislig, Surigao del Sur, Mindanao, Philippines)
- Person In Charge Of Possession (railway)
- Progetti Idee Consulenze Organizzazione Servizi (Italian: Special Projects Consultancy Services Organization)
- Person in Charge of Works (UK railways)
- Pacific Initial Communications Package (USAF)
- Physical Inventory Control Program (US DoD)
- Poliquin International Certification Program (strength and conditioning)
- Post Installation Checkout Procedure (aviation)
- Potential Irrigated Crop Production
- Procollagen Type I Carboxyterminal Propeptide
- Public Improvement Construction Plan (Texas)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Palladon Iron Corporation Railroad
- Paterson Institute for Cancer Research (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Resulting from this joint initiative was the inclusion of interlocking concrete pavement and permeable interlocking concrete pavement in two publications--Sustainable Concrete Guide Strategies and Examples and the Sustainable Concrete Guide--Applications.