Our detection monitoring system consists of a nationwide grid of permanent sample plots that are integrated with our Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) plots.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Permanent Sample Plot (forestry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Penn State Philips
- Pennsylvania State Police
- People's Socialist Party (various locations)
- Peoples Salvation Party (Nigeria)
- Per-Survivor Processing
- Perforated Steel Planking (US DoD)
- Performance Service Plan (product service plan offered at Best Buy stores)
- Performance Share Plan
- Performance Standards Program
- Performance Surveillance Plan (NASA)
- Personal Software Process
- Personal Support Program (Australia)
- Personal Survival Pack
- Personal Sustainability Project (Wal-Mart)
- Personality and Social Psychology
- Personnel Security Program (US DoD)
- Personnel Subsystem Process
- Personnel Support Programs
- Pet Supplies Plus (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Permanent Sample Plot data base from the Woods and Forests Department in South Australia, now ForestrySA, is one of the few data bases that comes close to meeting these requirements.
Summary statistics (1) for permanent sample plot data used to develop the stand-level component models Region Statistic Green Triangle Central Victoria Number of sites 52 20 Number of plots 138 192 Plot area (ha) 0.