Obtaining a green card -- a permanent residence permit -- to both the US and Canada is not difficult if you are financially fit, said Jamshid Hussaini, managing director of the American Investment Fund.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Permanent Residence Permit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Penicillin Resistant Pneumonia
- Pennie Rich Publishing (Monte Vista, CO)
- People's Reconciliation Party (Burundi)
- People's Reform Party (Philippines)
- Peoples Redemption Party (Nigeria)
- Percent Retail Product
- Performance Related Pay
- Performance Review Program (various organizations)
- Performance Route Processor (Cisco)
- Performance, Requirements, Practices
- Personal Recovery Plan
- Personal Restraint Petition (law)
- Personnel Reliability Program
- Personnel Retrieval and Processing (United States Marine Corps term for Mortuary Affairs)
- Petroleum Remediation Product (Universal Remediation)
- Phi Rho Pi (est. 1929; forensics)
- Phosphorus Rich Polymer
- Pilot Research Project (various organizations)
- Pimp Rock Palace (website)
- Pipelined Resampling Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
To illustrate his point, he says that on the one hand the law envisages an opportunity for granting a permanent residence permit after BGN 1 M placed at a Bulgarian credit institution under a fiduciary management contract, while at the same time the requirements for an actual investment are BGN 4 M and 50 new jobs.
Foreigners who obtain the permanent residence permits can freely enter and exit China without any additional visa procedures, said Beijing police.
For foreigners with places of residence abroad, and foreigners who live in Switzerland but are neither EU nor EFTA citizens and who do not possess a permanent residence permit, real estate can also be purchased without a permit if it serves as self-used residential property (main place of residence) and if the purchaser has the right to stay in Switzerland without time limits.
Yet, 196 people received permanent residence permit during 6 months of 2009 in Russia, while in 2010 this number reached 596.