The Darlington firm has landed its biggest contract to date - a Permanent Reservoir Monitoring (PRM) Project for Statoil AS.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Permanent Reservoir Monitoring
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Partidul Romania Mare (Romania Mare Party)
- Partner Relationship Management
- Partnership Relationship Management
- Passenger with Reduced Mobility (EU policies)
- Patient Relationship Manager (electronic medical records)
- Pattern Recognition Molecule (immunology)
- Pattern Reference Model
- People with Reduced Mobility
- Performance Reference Model
- Performance Report Message
- Person Responsible for Maintenance (various organizations)
- Personal Radiation Monitor
- Personal Relationship Manager (various oranizations)
- Personnel Readiness Manager
- Petition/Proposal for Rulemaking
- Physical Rule Model
- Physician Relationship Management
- Pipe Rack Module (transportation)
- Pitt Rivers Museum (UK)
- Planning and Resource Management (various organizations)