The following Paediatric Cardiac Surgery services are available: * Closed Heart Surgery for BT Shunt, PDA, Coarctation Repair, Pulmonary Artery Banding, Pericardial Window, Permanent Pacemaker Insertion, Coarctation Repair and Pulmonary Artery Banding; * Open Heart Surgery for ASD, VSD, Tetralogy of Fallot (ToF) and Complete Repair of Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Drainage, Creation of Fontan Circulation and Arterial / Artrial Switch Operation.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Permanent Pacemaker
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PPM
We have 381 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Pence Per Minute
- Pencil Marks in Margin (philatelic imperfection)
- People Power Movement (Philippines)
- People's Progressive Movement
- Performance Prediction Model
- Period of Performance and Maintenance
- Periodic Permanent Magnet
- Periodic Preventive Maintenance
- Periodic Pulse Metering
- Perl Package Manager
- Persatuan Pustakawan Malaysia
- Persekutuan Pengakap Malaysia
- Personal People Meter (electronic audience-ratings device)
- Personal Profile Manager (database; Avaya)
- Personally Procured Move
- Personnel & Property Manager
- Personnel Policy Manual (various organizations)
- Pervasive Performance Management
- Peter, Paul, & Mary
- Physician Practice Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT Retrospective analysis of 1650 permanent pacemaker implantations experience over two different consecutive time periods in a single cardiology clinic Objective: Indications for pacing, pacing modes, and demographics of patients who underwent pacemaker implantation between two different time periods were compared in this study.
But three days into the holiday, we were called back by doctors who said he needed to have a permanent pacemaker fitted.
His past medical history included type II diabetes mellitus, hypertension, ischaemic heart disease with stable angina and a permanent pacemaker.
1% of patients having permanent pacemaker implantation suffer serious infections leading to endocarditis.