China Relations Act of 2000, which established permanent normal trade relations with China and paved the way for its accession to the World Trade Organization.
What does PNTR stand for?
PNTR stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relations
This definition appears very frequently
We have 1 other meaning of PNTR in our Acronym Attic
- Philippines' Next Top Model (television show)
- Pudendal Nerve Terminal Motor Latency (colorectal medicine)
- Professional National Title Network
- Polish National Tourist Office
- Polymer National Training Organisation (now Cogent Sector Skills Council; UK)
- Para Nitro Toluene Ortho Sulphonic Acid
- P-Nitrophenyl-Thymidine 5'-Monophosphate
- Parku Naukowo Technologicznego Polska (Poland: Science and Technology Park Poland; Suwalki, Poland)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy Tube Placement
- Provisional Notice to Proceed
- Partnership for the National Trails System (Madison, WI)
- Parvocellular Nucleus Tractus Solitarius (interneurons)
- Peninsula Neonatal Transport Service (UK)
- Pilbara Native Title Service (Western Australia)
- Prefer Not to Say (classification category; UK)
- Programme National de Télédétection Spatiale
- Pacific Northwest Teen Square Dance Festival (Washington)
- Polskie Naukowo-Techniczne Towarzystwo Eksploatacyjne (Polish Scientific-Technical Society Consumables)
- Park Naukowo Technologiczny Wojewodztwa Lubelskiego (Polish technology park)
- Palestine News Update
Samples in periodicals archive:
China's WTO entry and permanent Normal Trade Relations between the United States and China are confused and confusing.
policymakers should welcome China's accession to the World Trade Organization and the advent of permanent normal trade relations between Washington and Beijing.
IN STATING HIS OPPOSITION to permanent normal trade relations with China, Rep.
This new China-specific import safeguard was included in the China permanent normal trade relations legislation, which amended Section 421 of the 1974 Trade Act.