High-soy diet decreases infarct size after permanent middle cerebral artery occlusion in female rats.
What does PMCAO stand for?
PMCAO stands for Permanent Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMCAO
- Pennsylvania Manufacturing Confectioners’ Association
- Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association (Topeka, KS)
- Piloo-Mody College of Architecture (India)
- Plasma Membrane Calcium ATP-ase)
- PlayMemories Camera App (Sony)
- Portable Multichannel Analyzer
- Project Management Capability Assessment
- Protein Misfolding Cyclic Amplification (biology)
- Purple Martin Conservation Association
- Plasma Membrane Calcium Pump Isoform1
- Proximal Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion (neurovascular medicine)
- Partial Mission Capable Both
- Particulate Marrow Cancellous Bone
- Plant Molecular and Cellular Biology (graduate program; University of Florida)
- Preventive Maintenance Checks and Balances
- Probabilistic Modelling in Computational Biology
- Packet Mode Channel Connect
- Paper Machine Clothing Council (Washington, DC)
- Passenger, Mail, Cargo Coordinator
- Patient Monitoring & Cardiac Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utilizing the model of permanent middle cerebral artery occlusion (pMCAO) in mice, we found that carnosine significantly improved neurological function and decreased infarct size in both histidine decarboxylase knockout and the corresponding wild-type mice to the same extent.