Now we're going to have our own permanent Echo presence on Wembley Way, thanks to a collaboration with Wembey Stadium - and you, too, can be immortalised in stone at the venue where the Reds raised their 20th piece of silverware yesterday.
What does PE stand for?
PE stands for Permanent Echo (radar)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PE
We have 142 other meanings of PE in our Acronym Attic
- Peoples' Elbow (wrestling finishing move)
- Per Esempio (Italian: For Example)
- Perceptual Energy
- Performance Efficiency
- Performance Evaluation
- Pericardial Effusion
- Periodic Inspection
- Peripheral Equipment
- Perjantai (Finnish: Friday)
- PerkinElmer (Massachusetts)