Program options include: Permanent Demand Reduction Efforts (PDRE).
What does PDRE stand for?
PDRE stands for Permanent Demand Reduction Efforts (New York State Energy Research and Development Authority)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDRE
We have 7 other meanings of PDRE in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Differential REM (Rapid Eye Movement) Deprivation
- Pernod Ricard
- Plant Directed Research and Development (US Department of Energy)
- Procurement Data Requirements Document (Boeing)
- Product Delivery Record Discrepancy
- Program Definition and Requirements Document
- Peak District Rural Deprivation Forum
- Peak District Rural Development Partnership (UK)
- Pdr1p/Pdr3p-Response Element
- People's Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (former official name of Ethiopia)
- Planning, Design and Research Engineers, Inc. (Nashville, TN)
- Policy Development, Research and Evaluation (Manitoba, Canada)
- Process Driven Requirements Engineering
- Pulse Detonation Rocket Engine
- Pearl Development and Real Estate Company (Bahrain)
- Program Development Research & Evaluation Division
- Product Data Reporting Evaluation Program
- Product Deficiency Reporting and Evaluation Program
- Professional Development Registry for Engineers and Surveyors
- Parent Designed Report Form