Candidate polysaccharide or proteoglycan subunits include aggrecan, agrin, bamacan, heparan sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, keratan sulfate, versican, phosphocan, perlecan, hyaluronan, decorin, dermatan sulfate, biglycan, fibromodulin, alginate, polylactate, polyglycolic acid, starch, dextran, agarose, chitan, chitosan, and heparin.
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Perlecan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Partners for Livable Communities
- Partners in a Learning Community
- Pathetic Losers Club
- Patrol Leaders' Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Payload Commander (NASA)
- Peace Love Car
- Peace, Love, and Care
- Pendulum Live Community
- Performance Learning Center (various school districts)
- Performance Level Category
- Permanent Legal Custody (family law)
- Permanent Linear Change
- Personal Line of Credit
- Peter Lougheed Centre (hospital; Alberta, Canada)
- Phase-Locked Clock
- Philip Leverhulme Centre (Reaseheath College, England)
- Philips Lighting Company (Somerset, NJ)
- Philmont Leadership Challenge (Philmont Training Center; Cimarron, NM)
- Phospholipase C
- Piecewise Linear Coarsening
Samples in periodicals archive:
The distribution of structural proteins in body wall muscle cells including integins, perlecan, and M-lines will be assessed in the transgenic strains using epiflourescence and immunohistochemical analysis.
Also such motifs in perlecan are thought to mediate LDL binding for reasons of core protein receptor module-lipoprotein ligand interactions.