Many of the examples in this volume are presented in the PERL programming language but a deep understanding of PERL is not required to use this work.
What does PRL stand for?
PRL stands for Perl Programming Language (filename extension)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PRL
We have 136 other meanings of PRL in our Acronym Attic
- Protein Kinase C Inhibitor 1
- Protein Kinase, DNA-Activated, Catalytic Subunit
- Pseudorandom Key Generator
- Protein Kinase, Mitogen-Activated
- Pittsburgh Regional Knowledge Management Consortium
- Protein Kinase, Mitogen-Activated, Kinase
- Pakistan Refinery Ltd
- Parcs Résidentiels de Loisirs (French: Residential Leisure Parks)
- Parti Réformateur Libéral (Belgium Liberal Reformation Party)
- Pattern Recognition Letters
- Personnel Research Lab
- Philips Research Laboratories (IRedhill, England)
- Phosphate Resources Limited (Christmas Island)
- Photo Red Light (various locations)
- Photonics Research Laboratory (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Physical Research Laboratory (India)
- Physical Review Letters
- Pittsburgh Research Laboratory
- Plaga Removal Laser
- Plagas Removal Laser (Resident Evil 4 game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The author of numerous books on the Linux operating system popular for its free source code includes a new chapter on the Perl programming language, and coverage of the MySQL relational database and Cacti network monitoring tool.
The popularity of the Perl programming language, which uses regexes, accounts in large part for the popularity of grep tools today.
73 After introducing the basics of relational databases, this tutorial describes the MySQL database management system, the structured query language (SQL), and the PHP and Perl programming languages.
73 This resource for beginning to intermediate programmers provides comprehensive coverage of the Perl programming language.