Looking at those 167 subjects, the study used the 16PF Personality Inventory, the Peritraumatic Dissociative Experiences Questionnaire (PDEQ), and the Impact of Event Scale-Revised (IES-R) to compare those who met PTSD criteria with those who had experienced traumatic events only.
What does PDEQ stand for?
PDEQ stands for Peritraumatic Dissociative Experiences Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDEQ
- Position-Dependent Effective Mass (physics)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Enterprise Management (South Africa)
- Probability Density Evolution Method (engineering)
- Pacific Diabetes Education Program (est. 1999)
- People with Disabilities Employment Program
- Principal Deputy
- Probabilistic Dependency Gate
- Project Development and Execution Process
- Psychoanalytic Developmental Ego Psychology (theoretical framework)
- Powerloom Development Export Promotion Council (India)
- Pima County Department of Environmental Quality (Arizona, USA)
- Planning, Development and Environmental Quality (various organizations)
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources
- Professional Diploma in Employment Relations (Ong Teng Cheong Labour Leadership Institute; Singapore)
- Professional Development and Educational Research Institute (Hawaii Education Department)
- Parallel Discrete Event Simulation
- Physical Disability Evaluation System (US DoD)
- Process Development Execution System
- Product Data Evolvement System
- Product Data Exchange Specification