Spurious hyperglycaemia and icodextrin in peritoneal dialysis fluid.
What does PDF stand for?
PDF stands for Peritoneal Dialysis Fluid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDF
We have 1309 other meanings of PDF in our Acronym Attic
- Path Diversity with Forward Error Correction
- Payload Data Formatter
- Pe Do File
- Pearl Drummers Forum (website)
- People's Defence Forces
- People's Development Foundation (India)
- Peoples' Democratic Front (Communist Party of India)
- Pepito Domination Force
- Percival David Foundation (London, UK)
- Periodic Density Functional (theory)
- Permanent Defence Force (Irish Army)
- Personal Data Form
- Personal Democracy Forum
- Personnel Deployment Function
- Petri Net Definition File (mathematical modeling)
- Pittsburgh Dialogue Foundation
- Planar Deformation Feature (geoscience)
- Planet Dog Foundation (Westbrook, ME)
- Planetary Defence Force (Warhammer 40,000)
- Plant Design Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mesothelial toxicity of peritoneal dialysis fluids is related primarily to glucose degradation products, not to glucose per se.