As such, the finding that matrix-related genes such as peripherin and proliferin2 were selected as predictors is of interest.
What does PRPH stand for?
PRPH stands for Peripherin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRPH
- Philadelphia Rowing Program for the Disabled
- Public Radio Program Directors
- Phase Resolved Partial Discharge Analysis
- Pacific Regional Planetary Data Center (University of Hawaii)
- Professional Role Performance Examination (Excelsior College; Albany, NY)
- Program Rozwoju Przedsiebiorstw Eksportowych (Polish: Polish Agency for Enterprise Development; Poland)
- Paper Role Playing Game
- Private Role Play Game
- Pseudo-Random Pattern Generator
- Percentage Recovery per Hour (ophthalmology)
- Puerto Rico Public Housing Administration
- Polski Ruch Przyjaciol Indian (Polish: Polish Friends of Indians Movement)
- Postal Reform in the Public Interest (advocacy group)
- Performance Review Program for Initial Licensure (Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education)
- P53-Related Protein Kinase
- Park Ridge Public Library (Park Ridge, IL)
- Patient Recruitment and Public Liaison (Office)
- Pelican Rapids Public Library (Minnesota)
- Pilot Rock Public Library (Pilot Rock, OR)
- Powell River Public Library (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Differential expression of two neuronal intermediate-filament proteins, peripherin and the low-molecular-mass neurofilament protein (NF-L), during development of the rat.