[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Peripheral stem cell transplantation (SCT) is an established treatment for multiple hematologic disorders and refractory solid tumors.
What does PSCT stand for?
PSCT stands for Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSCT
We have 22 other meanings of PSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Perry School Community Services Center, Inc.
- Public Safety Civil Service Commission
- Public Service Commission of South Carolina
- Puget Sound Concrete Specification Council
- Puget Sound Council of Senior Citizens
- Private Satellite Communications System and Services
- Pui Shing Catholic Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (Chandigarh, India)
- Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Work
- Park Slope Christian Tabernacle
- Plane Strain Compression Test (engineering test)
- Polymer Stabilized Cholesteric Textured
- Port Side Container Terminal
- Problem-Solving Communication Training (behavioral science)
- Public Service Company Tax
- Puget Sound Christmas Tree Association (Maple Valley, WA)
- Puget Sound Center for Teaching, Learning and Technology
- Pacific Service Credit Union (California)
- Payment Systems for Credit Unions, Inc.
- Perinatal Special Care Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company says the product, the Eligix CD8-SC Cell Separation System, is intended for ex-vivo use for patients receiving allogeneic bone marrow and peripheral stem cell transplantation for hematological disorders.
Women who undergo autologous bone marrow transplantation (BMT) or peripheral stem cell transplantation (PSCT) plus high-dose chemotherapy for breast cancer experience few infectious complications, according to researchers at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center in Philadelphia.