Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD) in HIV-infected patients Van Marle reported the classic risk factors for PAOD to be less prevalent in their studied HIV population.
What does PAOD stand for?
PAOD stands for Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAOD
We have 2 other meanings of PAOD in our Acronym Attic
- Presence and Age of Own Children (US Census)
- Program Advisory and Oversight Committee (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services; US DHHS)
- Program in Atmospheres, Oceans and Climate (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Public Affairs Operations Center
- Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Commission (Manila, Philippines)
- Prince Alfred Old Collegians Cricket Club (Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
- Presence and Age of Own Children, Females (census)
- Prairie Association of Christian Schools (Canada)
- Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Task Force (Philippines)
- Peripheral Arterial Obliterative Disease (biomedicine)
- Post Academisch Onderwijs Diergeneeskunde (Dutch: Postgraduate Education Veterinary Medicine; Merelbeke, Belgium)
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusion Disease in Fontaine's Stage IIB
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease 1
- Portable Atmospheric Observation Data Measuring System (USAF Space Command)
- Port A Open Drain Register
- Presidential Award of Excellence (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
- Picasso Academy of Event Management (Jaipur, India)
- Pentecostal Assemblies Of God
- Post Academisch Onderwijs Geneeskunde (Dutch: Postgraduate Medical Education)
- Polyamine Oxidase
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover RC78 Although some clinicians think full-body magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is mainly useful in peripheral arterial occlusive disease or metastasis screening, applications also include musculoskeletal diseases, whole-body fat measurement and virtual forensic autopsies.
Antithrombotic therapy in peripheral arterial occlusive disease.
Summers, chairman and CEO of Endovasc commented that, "Our clinical trials for Liprostin(TM) are being conducted to treat peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD) patients in cases involving critical limb ischemia; but it is obvious that our goal is to progress to treating coronary artery disease as soon as possible.