The final review did not find any significant defects in the UK's approach to nuclear regulation, which includes periodic safety reviews every 10 years.
What does PSR stand for?
PSR stands for Periodic Safety Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSR
We have 352 other meanings of PSR in our Acronym Attic
- Particle Size Reduction
- Partido Socialista Revolutionário (Socialist-Revolutionary Party, Portuguese Party)
- Partnership for School Readiness (Florida)
- Path Segment Restoration (computer networks)
- Patient Service Representative (various organizations)
- Perceptual Soundfield Reconstruction
- Perfectly Stirred Reactor
- Performance Status Report (Lucent)
- Performance Summary Report
- Performance, Scalability and Reliability Testing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paris, June 8 (ANI): Representatives of over thirty countries have demanded all countries with nuclear energy to conduct safety stress tests, and periodic safety reviews to avoid accidents like that at the Fukushima Daiichi plant in Japan following a massive earthquake-cum-tsunami.
It discusses the overall strategy for ageing management, aging management in operation, management of obsolescence, equipment qualification, and the periodic safety review.