What does PLPG stand for?
PLPG stands for Periodate-Lysine-Paraformaldehyde-Glutaraldehyde
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLPG
- Public Lands Policy Coordination Office (Utah)
- Palmer Lake Police Department (Palmer Lake, CO)
- Port Lavaca Police Department (Texas)
- Public Liability and Property Damage (automobile insurance)
- Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Facility (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations)
- Programmable Low Pass Filter
- Pan London Providers Group (homelessness; UK)
- Paulist Liturgy Planning Guide (Catholic leaders' resource book)
- Pocket Lighter and Pyro Gadgets (est. 1982)
- Pipeline Liquefied Petroleum Gas Network
- Pipeline Liquefied Petroleum Gas Network Monitoring System
- Post Lumbar Puncture Headache
- Praska Liga Pilki Halowej (Polish: Prague Indoor Football League)
- Prolactin-like protein I
- Pugad Lawin Philippines, Inc.
- Prakash Labels Pvt. Ltd. (Noida, India)
- Pacific Legacy Property Management (San Diego, CA)
- Personnel Licensing Procedures Manual (aviation; Transport Canada)