Other recent data suggesting a possible role for blood pressure lowering in prevention of dementia come from the 6,105-patient Perindopril Protection Against Recurrent stroke Study (PROGRESS).
What does PROGRESS stand for?
PROGRESS stands for Perindopril Protection Against Recurrent Stroke Study
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PROGRESS
We have 2 other meanings of PROGRESS in our Acronym Attic
- Progress Page on MCDU (aviation)
- Progressive Rock (music)
- Program Data
- Progressive Caucus of Democrats Abroad
- Procedimentos Replicáveis para Optimizar o Gerenciamento de Eco-sistemas Neríticos Tropicais
- Programmatic Identifier
- Progress Management (Italian Group of Consultancy Companies)
- People Relying on God Relaying a Message (Alcoholics Anonymous slang)
- Program Representative
- PROgramming with Graph REwriting Systems
- Personal Responsibility and Opportunities to Gainfully Reach Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Polish Research on Grid Environment for Sun Servers (est. 2001)
- Program for Research and Outreach on Gender Equity in Society (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Propyl Alcohol
- Professional Handling of Pigs
- Peterborough Recreational Oldtimers Hockey League
- Person Resident outside India
- Personal Return of Investment
- Phalangeal Region of Interest (medical imaging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other recent data suggesting a possible role for blood pressure lowering in prevention of dementia come from the 6,105patient Perindopril Protection Against Recurrent Stroke Study (PROGRESS).