All the women delivered in a perinatal special care unit.
What does PSCU stand for?
PSCU stands for Perinatal Special Care Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSCU
We have 25 other meanings of PSCU in our Acronym Attic
- Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation
- Plane Strain Compression Test (engineering test)
- Polymer Stabilized Cholesteric Textured
- Port Side Container Terminal
- Problem-Solving Communication Training (behavioral science)
- Public Service Company Tax
- Puget Sound Christmas Tree Association (Maple Valley, WA)
- Puget Sound Center for Teaching, Learning and Technology
- Pacific Service Credit Union (California)
- Payment Systems for Credit Unions, Inc.
- Phase Shift Control Unit
- Portable Exothermic Cutting Unit (equipment)
- Portable Ship Control Unit
- Private Sector Casemix Unit
- Power Steering Control Valve (car part)
- Power Systems Coherent View
- Panoche/Silver Creek Watershed (California)
- Partners of Scott County Watersheds (Davenport, IA)
- Politieke Sociale en Culturele Wetenschappen (Political, Social, and Cultural Sciences)
- Prague Stringology Club Workshop (Czech Republic)